Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Four months ago....

It has been 4 months since my Grandma Betty passed away. Time is a funny thing because in some ways it seems longer and in other ways, I can't believe that it has been that long already. I still often think about being around her in her last few days. I can honestly say that it was one of the most life changing experiences of my life. I am so thankful that we were able to surround her and be with her in her last moments. I know that I will have those memories with me forever. She was an amazing woman who made it through many hard times. A few weeks ago, Nevaeh had taken down Grandma Betty's picture from the shelf in her room and she layed next to it and cried and cried and told me how much she missed Grandma Betty. Such a sad but sweet moment. I miss her so much but am so thankful to have had such a great Grandma! Thank God we have so many memories to hold on to!

No comments: