Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Dad (or as Joel likes to call him.. my daddy)



Father's day... I am sure it has so many emotions for so many people. I am so blessed to say that my father is amazing. He is hardworking, funny, easy going, wise and Godly. I really have only seen him mad a few times in my 31 years of life. (only when he broke his watch, was lost on the endless road in California, and when the power went out on Hazel Dell... oh and when I puked on the porch.) Other than that, he is my Saturday morning phone call to discuss weather, politics and the new things going on in Longview. He can quote every episode from Seinfeld and can fall asleep in his chair at the drop of a hat. He can be a little quirky, like when he puts chocolate syrup on his raisin bran mixed with cheerios....... but that is what makes him unique. I am so fortunate to have such great parents. Happy Father's Day dad! You are the best! The first picture I posted was of my dad trying to figure out how my phone was taking a picture ( it still makes me laugh out loud..) and the second one was him hard at work at my Grandma's house.

No comments: