We are finally back after a two week trip to see my mom and dad. The girls had a ton of fun and it was great to see everyone. We went camping, to the beach, and were able to see all our favorite family and friends. (except the ones who moved to Canada! ) I will post some pics soon. Lots has been going on in those last two weeks....
* McCain picked his VP... great choice...... but the media is driving me crazy....
* Nevaeh is really starting to enjoy reading!
* Joel took a trip to San Diego for work... and was given an Ipod from Trader Joes..... that's cool.
* I have started drinking...... apple cider vinegar, that is.
* I realized that camping in the rain is not so fun.
* I was able to go through some of my Grandma's journals. She wrote in her journal every day as long as she was alive. It was fun to read way back to ten years ago.
For some reason, after getting back from my trip, I feel a new sense of organization or the need to start "new". Maybe it is the new school year that we are starting and fall just around the corner. I am not sure... but I feel ready to begin loving the small things in life, not worrying and wasting all my time on laundry and mopping, and trying to make every moment count. I also have been reading like a crazy woman. I just started The Shack this afternoon.