Thursday, November 20, 2008

I have just downloaded a teaching series on the Song of Solomon. Many of my friends have been through the study and their lives have been changed. So, I decided to go through it. I started out by reading Hinds Feet in High Places and am expecting to be blown away by how much God really does love me.
I also had new carpet installed yesterday and I gotta tell ya, it is FABULOUS!. So soft and free of dog hair! The girls and I were making carpet angels in it yesterday!! I am also proud to say that the carpet guys left at 12 and by 6, I had all three beds put back together, sheets washed and put on each bed (one of those was a bunk bed with 8,000 screws). I was extremely exhausted last night after church but am glad it is all done! Now Joel has the day off and we are going to try and figure out how to deep fry a turkey..... got any tips?

No comments: