Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My 30's

I am going to be turning 32 in 11 days.... I have to say, the 30's have been amazing for me..... well, if only my metabolism was still like it was in my 20's.... that is my only complaint. Anyways, I feel like in just these last couple of years, I have learned so much about myself, my husband, motherhood, and am still learning about my perception of who God really is. I am learning everyday how to be a wife and a mother...... and how to try and do it to the best of my ability. I guess you could say that I am finally starting to feel like an adult and feel like I have a good grasp on how I want to live my everyday life, who I want to surround me, and what is really truly important to me. I think I kind of knew all these things in years past, but my understanding is better and more complete. I love my life... it is in no way perfect, but I am learning some amazing things along the way and can only imagine what I will learn in years to come.

2 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

32? I remember celebrating your 21st...What a fabulous last few years you've had. You pushed through struggles, and you are reaping the rewards of being committed to God, your husband, and your family.

Me..... said...

awe thanks Bethany... it is amazing how much I have learned and changed in the past 10 years.. and thank goodness for the better!! I remember celebrating my 21st too.. haha.. not quite the way most celebrate their 21st ;)