Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back from Longview

Here I am, surrounded by laundry, open suitcases, tired children, and am feeling very tired myself. My trip was amazing..... and now I am back to reality. I missed Joel terribly, and I am glad to be back home with him. We first headed to Bend, Oregon and stayed there in SunRiver for a week. Riding bikes, swimming, eating, and family. It was awesome. I love my family and am so thankful we all get along and are living good lives. We then headed back to Longview, and the very next day went out on my dad's boat. It was awesome. The weather was hot, the cousins had fun playing "lifeguard" and the water was refreshing. I then spent the rest of my time seeing family. I am now home and I always feel many emotions when I get back here. I am happy where we are, but miss family and having their support around me. I am so blessed to have the parents I have..... they are the best!

No comments: