Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Day at the Spa

I had the great experience of heading to the spa for an afternoon of pampering today. I had helped out a friend of mine and she decided to repay me with a Swedish massage.... an hour and a half of pure bliss. First, I had my feet soaked in hot water and rocks while sipping on some green tea. Then, I headed into the dark room with soft music playing and a nice big bed with fantastic sheets and blankets. She started with my head and face then went from shoulders and neck all the way down to my feet.... and then I flipped over and she did it all over again. AMAZING...... When she finished, I got up from the bed and felt so relaxed. I had to take a minute to sit back down to make sure I was able to drive!......It was so relaxing and so wonderful. Something I truly needed after the week that I have had! I really think that I should indulge in that time for myself more often! The sad part is, life got back to normal real quickly.

3 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

I am JEALOUS!!! You are so busy, you certianly deserved every minute of it! After a massage, don't you just want them to leave you alone in the room so you can nap?

Angel said...

I to am very jealous! Every mom deserves to be pampered!

Emily said...

Sounds wonderful! You deserve it. Give the girls kisses for us!