Saturday, February 23, 2008

This song....

I have been listening to this song by Hillsong United over and over again....
"The enemy has been defeated. Death couldn't hold you down. We're going to lift our voice in victory we're going to make our praises loud.... shout out to God with a voice of triumph, shout out to God with a voice of praise... shout out to God with a voice of triumph. We lift your name up, we lift your name up!"

I can't help but smile when I sing "Death couldn't hold you down!" It is such a short little song but so powerful. I have been listening to it over and over again in my car and then I notice the girls singing it at different times throughout the day. I love to hear them sing it with all that is within them. I am so thankful for the truth in that song.

No comments: