Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Not yet a biker chick...


My husband is now a proud motorcycle owner. I really lived in denial for about two weeks but now am okay with it. Joel has been riding it to work... 25 miles away..... and is saving at least a hundred bucks in gas each week. He says it is so nice to leave work and just ride. My father in law has a Harley, and apparently for bikers, it is all about "the ride". Not the destination, but the ride to the destination. Joel says it clears his mind so I guess it is his therapy..... of course I thought golf was his therapy. ?? Anyways, I have not been brave enough to get on the back.... it might take me awhile to get the courage to do that.... or maybe I will need an arm full of tattoos first. Haha!

2 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

you already have the nose ring! :)

Angel said...

Yeah for saving money on gas!!!