Tuesday, August 5, 2008

today

I woke up to rain... and my husband coughing his head off....... poor thing. He has had a bad cough for about a week now and unfortunately it hits him the hardest while he is trying to sleep. I have to say that I was happy to wake up to a rainy day. I am okay with summer but the fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. The leaves, pumpkins, cooler days, and school supplies! Yes, I said school supplies. I love them.... crayons, glue, scissors, markers, you name it ... I love it! I guess it is just a quirk of a homeschooling mom. I especially love it when the crayons are 22 cents or the glue is a dime! I guess it is the simple things in life that make me happy. I am a dork.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I got so excited when I saw the crayons and glue for 17 cents and 22 cents!! I was already bummed at all the stuff I had to buy just for pre-K! But, when I saw the sales I thought,"Thank you Jesus!"