Saturday, August 9, 2008

Summer

This post is for Emily....... :) okay, I love summer but I think that there are huge similarities between summer and pregnancy. Both are exciting and new at first..... but then as the days continue, and it gets hotter you get more uncomfortable. Just like pregnancy. You get hotter and more uncomfortable. And just like with pregnancy, your wardrobe gets old and boring. By the end of summer, I am so ready for the fall with cooler weather and different clothes. In about one week I will feel like I have had enough and will be ready for the fall to just get here.... just like when I was pregnant. I get to where I have had enough and I just want it to be over. My husband would totally and completely disagree with me about wanting summer to end. He loves every minute of if and the more hot and humid it is, the more he enjoys it. Actually, I am sure many people would disagree but I am sticking to my theory. Summer and pregnancy are a lot alike.... thank goodness neither of them last forever!

3 comments:

Angel said...

I completely agree. You would never want to live in FL! I feel like it's been summer for the past year and a half! I'm so looking forward to fall and a new wardrobe!

Bethany Patrice said...

i would want every day to be an August day...not too hot, and not too cold. Perfect.

Kelly Weinberg said...

Amen Sister!! I am feeling all of that right now! I am looking forward to fall and to meeting my new baby girl!!