Saturday, May 9, 2009

Annoying Bees


I am really liking this spring weather we are having right now and would really love to sit on our new patio furniture... but the bees are taking over and I am over it.... three bottles of spray later, and they are still around. It is like they just hover over you... staring at you, right in the eye. I know bees have their purpose, blah, blah, blah..... but I like my deck and would like to sit and read out there...... they can go anywhere, just stay away from my deck!

1 comment:

Angel said...

We've had that same problem and we found a nest in the ground and sprayed 2 cans of that junk in there and killed them out. We just saw them going in and out one day and they can also put holes in your deck and live inside the wood...it's so frustrating I know!