Friday, May 8, 2009

Our big break!!!

So, it has been awhile since I have blogged... and with all going on around me right now, I think this might be a good way for me to just write...... maybe some sort of therapy ;)
From my previous post, you all know that we got our pics taken by our friend, who happens to be a professional photographer. Well, he also does some work for the Ohio magazine and they picked our family to be on the cover of their June issue. So, we spent last Saturday at the Cincinnati zoo, from 8:30 to 3:30 taking pics. We started with hair and makeup, then took some pics.... (I even had a personal makeup lady following me around all day) Kind of nice! ;)
It was quite an experience..... the girls had a ton of fun and we got a little tiny taste of what being treated like a celebrity kind of feels like. The magazine comes out soon and we will have access to the pics after a few months, so I am sure we will post some later!

No comments: