Friday, May 7, 2010

Friiiiday..... doesn't mean anything to us.

I am tired this morning. Very tired. So tired my eyes hurt. I went to bed angry last night (which I try hard not to ever do) but sometimes it just happens. Jesslyn had crawled in bed with me this morning and fell back asleep and was giggling in her sleep. That's a good way to wake up happy. I love it when she does that. It makes me wonder what she was giggling about. What does that child NOT have to giggle about?! :)

So right now the kids are slowly waking up and I am drinking a cup of coffee that is not hot enough. Time to pull an Edna (my mom) and put in the microwave for a bit! The day is just average... going to do some schoolwork then head to gymnastics. That is my alone time.. my time to sit and read.

I miss my family and would like a vacation. Thanks.

No comments: