Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have been back from Longview for two days now. I spent time with family, friends, and got to do a lot of fun things while home. I am so thankful for my family and for friends who love me. I am glad that seeing family does not stress me out and that it is a pleasant and positive thing. I know many families don't even like to be around each other. That is not the case for me. In fact, going home and being around family and friends challenges me to be a better person, to live better and to be a better wife and mom. Might sound strange but it is true. I always feel refreshed when I return.... (aside from the awful time difference). I also feel loved, usually get some great life advice and just appreciate things more. I am so blessed..... not deserving of anything but still am blessed beyond what I can even imagine. Thank you Jesus for life, love, family, guidance, real friendships and for having those in my life who I can seek advice from.... those you love me. Man, I am so thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALWAYS great to see you too kristy. And Neveah and Jesslyn! We love you guys.
Uncle A, K, and D
Miss you to unc Joel - whenever the 4th of July rolls around I always remember the trees that got set on fire near your house on Pershing...they never did recover and there is a hole in the treeline to this day because of it. Good times. if I recall, a possum lost it's life that night too...