Sunday, July 25, 2010

It is Sunday morning, well actually Sunday afternoon. Another Sunday we did not make it to church. We are still trying to make it back onto East Coast time. I am now sitting here at our counter, listening to a podcast by Gini Smith, Judah Smith's mom. She is preaching out of Proverbs and Psalms... really good stuff.

One of her first points was on Learning by Listening. I love this. This is one thing I am trying to teach to my kids. I want them to listen to the advice of others and to stay away from bad choices because of listening to the wisdom of others.... instead of them just making all kinds of crazy stupid mistakes without seeking advice. I hope they cling to wisdom. I hope they hide the word in their hearts. That they know what it says and that they love what it says.

No comments: