Monday, July 19, 2010

The things I love about coming home to Washington

* visiting the farm. My kids have a blast and it is always good conversation.
* Uncle Bob's lemon cookies. He makes me a batch every time I come!
* having a much needed break from my kids. I love them but breaks are good. My parents love to give me that much needed break.
* I love Longview's original restaurants.. such as: Pancake House, Taco Time, Nips, Cap'n Yoby's, Bruno's and Papa Pete's.... just to name a few.
*I love just hanging out with family. Seeing cousins and having my kids play with my cousins kids.
* I love taking them to my old elementary school to play on the playground. Many memories there.

I am finding that I love this state more than ever and I appreciate it more now than I ever have in the past. I love the mountains, the trees, the weather (for the most part). I love the memories.

No comments: