Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October

It is finally here. I love this month. I love the cooler mornings and evenings, the pretty leaves..... and knowing that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. Yesterday marked a year since my Grandma Betty passed away. I can't believe that it has been that long. I will never forget my last few moments with her and am so glad to have those memories. While I was in Washington, I went to her house a couple times and was determined to just enjoy it rather than cry. It seems like she should have been there just sitting in her chair, writing in her journal. When we got back home to Kentucky, Jesslyn was singing her own song about how Grandma Betty was up in heaven with Jesus. It was very sweet and I am sure that Grandma has had a grand time this past year...... she can taste, hear, and run and dance without any back pain! Miss you Grandma Betty.

No comments: