Friday, October 24, 2008

rainy day

I am enjoying the rainy day but all I want to do is read a book and drink some tea. I am trying to believe that November is right around the corner.... and then Christmas will be here. It is really hard to grasp how fast the time goes. The next few weeks are going to be interesting. This election, no matter who wins, is going to bring about lots of change and emotions from everyone. It will be interesting to see how it all happens.... how voter fraud takes a role, how people get angry when their man does not win, and how much our country might change in the next few years. That might just be the scariest part of it all. I even hear Nevaeh talking politics with some of her friends.... that is quite interesting. I have been wanting this election to just be over since it seems to have been going on FOREVER but now that it is here.... I am not sure I am ready for it to be over!

No comments: