Saturday, August 28, 2010

WE SOLD THE BIKE!

So, in less than a week, I sold my van and Joel's motorcycle. I am pumped. I had no idea they would sell so quickly but I am not complaining. The first people to look- bought! YES. So, now we are on the hunt to find me a car. Let the real fun begin.
So needless to say, this week has been full of signing, phone calls, emails, notarizing, making trips to the county clerks office (which always makes me want to slit my wrists) and now my life consists of spending hours on cars.com.

School is still going well. I just signed the girls up for an art class that I am excited about. Not only will they be learning all kind of things about painting, drawing, and famous artists, but I will have an hour and a half every week to chat with my friend whose boy will also be in the class. I am thinking I could get used to that.

I was reading in Romans today and came across this verse- Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
I love it. I know a lot of people really facing some hard things. I pray that each of them can find the strength to rejoice in hope and to be patient and to constantly be in prayer. The Word of God completely amazes me. It truly is water for my soul and a lamp to my feet that often have no idea where they are going.

No comments: