Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

It is a new year and it is about to get crazy for us. Lots going on.... a lot to be excited about. I am ready for the ride. I love how everyone loves new starts and loves the newness and freshness of a new year. Just a few of my goals for this year.....
love my kids more and deeper every day...
be a better and more loving wife.....
read the entire bible in a year.....
read more... (I read two books yesterday so I am off to a good start!)....
continue to run and run some more races!.....
learn to do some crafty things.....

there are many more things that I have in the back of mind to accomplish this year. I am looking forward to loving family, making memories most of all, and no going one single day without thanking Jesus for the many blessings in my life!

No comments: