Tuesday, January 11, 2011

what drives you nuts?

What drives you crazy? Here are a few things that drive me nuts.. and it's my blog so I can make that list!

- blameshifters. I get that we all do it to some extent- but seriously.. grow up and take responsibility for yourself. You are too old to say- "she made me do it."

- I can't stand it when people are fasting and post it all over facebook. No one wants to know... and it is a private thing.

-I am not a fan of hearing someone floss their teeth. The sound gets under my skin.

-I hate when I feel I have wasted a day. Or do I, because I have been doing it a lot lately.

- I also do not like how people CAPITALIZE random WORDS to prove a point and put 50 MILLION Exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even though I often put more than I should.)

-I hate how laundry is never ever ever done. It always comes back.



I do love many things though... but just felt the urge to get those things that drive me nuts off my chest. :)

2 comments:

Katie (& Daryl) said...

I agree with you on most things except for the excessive exclamation points because I love using them. It really shows how excited I am and helps me forget the fact that email, text, fb cannot convey tone of voice. :)

And to add to your list, road rage drives me nuts! A guy I went to HS with was shot in the eye over road rage. If something is going to make you so mad that you would shoot to kill, GET HELP!!!!
OK, I'm done ;)

Me..... said...

I totally put more than I should! :)