Thursday, January 20, 2011

We leave for our vacation/moving trip in just 5 days. I think I am almost ready. Trying to make sure every little thing is done. I can't wait to be with Joel and the girls... driving through some states. Many memories to be made.

Last night I had dinner with two close friends. We ate great food and laughed and talked.. and they both had very special gifts for me. I will cherish these gifts but even more cherish these women. Both hold special places in my heart. I am so fortunate to have been many places to meet many amazing people. People with amazing stories and views of life. People who have lived all over the world and have experienced so much. I am thankful for who God has placed in my life. Even if those relationships will soon just be through the phone or facebook, I count myself extremely blessed.

No comments: