Thursday, March 20, 2008

Here I go again...

I don't mean to keep talking about this but I just can't begin to tell you how much I am enjoying listening to the Mark Levin Show. I love most conservative talk radio but this guy just always hits the "homeruns". It gets pretty predictable what some of these hosts will say but he just brings a new light to it all. He is entertaining, extremely smart, gutsy, and funny. I listen to his podcasts because his show comes on too late for me. So last night I listened to it while laying in bed and found myself laughing out loud and thoroughly enjoying his words. My husband thinks I am losing my mind... and doesn't want to hear another word like Obama or idiot or pastor. I am realizing even more how much I am like my father. While Joel is sick of hearing about it from me, my mom has had enough of the subject with my father too. That makes me laugh. I guess there are worse things I could be doing..... his podcasts are free... I could have a designer shoe obsession instead!

No comments: