Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow Storm


In the lovely midwest, you just never know what you are going to get for weather. We are approaching Easter weekend and have just had the worst snow storm of the season. It snowed about 5 inches yesterday and has been snowing all day. We are now well past a foot and more is coming. Joel is at work... waiting on the approval to shut the place down for the day. Apparently, we are in a level 3 snow emergency which means that only emergency vehicles should be on the road. I don't mind being snowed in, in fact I love the idea of not having to go anywhere... I just wish Joel could enjoy the day with us! Hopefully he will be home soon! This picture was taken from our back deck...... amazing!

3 comments:

Angel said...

Beautiful picture. I miss seeing pictures like this living in FL. I don't miss the cold that comes with it and how long it lasts, but it sure is pretty!

Kelly Weinberg said...

I can't believe how much snow the midwest has been hit with this year!! I guess I'm pretty thankful for rainy Seattle right about now b/c at least it feels like Spring!

There is nothing like a snow day though! I love being snowed in! =) Enjoy the time with you girls!

Bethany Patrice said...

I cannot believe that easter is a week and a half away! Who decides to make Easter so early, and then who decided it was a good idea to make all he easter outfits short sleeved?