Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of 2008

2008 was a great year. We didn't have to move, everyone is healthy, and most days we are all happy. I find it so interesting that something happens between December 31st and January 1st that causes us to evaluate our lives, our year, and our goals. I am looking forward to a new year.... (it also brings closer the job of figuring taxes and the thought of knowing that big number of our money that the government gets...... makes me want to vomit) but that is besides the point........I'm not really sure what my goals are exactly..... I have a few in mind but usually keep them to myself. I am just thankful for this past year and am glad we are about to begin a new one. I am blessed beyond what I deserve and thank God for all He has done for me and my family. 2009 is going to be a great and very interesting year!

No comments: