Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Longview

I am in the beautiful and yet very cold Pacific Northwest! I have been here for one week today.... and it has not rained once! Blue skies... and extremely COLD. We are having a great time so far. Lots of cousin time.... sugar cookies.... and Christmas cheer. I love my family. We are quirky and fun. (at least we think we are fun, I guess that is all that matters).

On another note, it came out this last week that Tiger Woods has been cheating on his wife. Nothing disgusts me more than rich men, who do things that should negate them from being called MEN. Real men do not have multiple women and do not continually lie. His sponsors are dropping him, his life is falling apart.... and all for a few moments of pleasure. What a sad thing.

Man, I wish I had an opinion about things.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Can you tell us how you really feel Ms. Mathews?

Anonymous said...

There isn't enough space for my comment.