Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's a rainy Sunday afternoon. The girls are playing with playmobil, I am watching Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married. I love his movies. Madea cracks me up...
Tomorrow we will officially be getting back to the grind of life. Lots of school work to catch up on.... and other things to get done. We are slowly getting back to east coast time... kind of.
I took the girls to a birthday party at a skating rink yesterday. I skated one time around the rink with Jesslyn and seriously could not believe how much harder it is than I remember. I thought it was like riding a bike- once you know how you never forget.... not so much. I went slow, was trying not to fall the entire time, and my legs hurt after just a few minutes. I am old. I used to love to skate when I was little.... not so much anymore.

No comments: