Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am going to get our taxes done today. For many of you, you already know without me even saying it how excited I am when the word taxes is mentioned.. actually, it makes my stomach hurt and the thought of it makes me want to crawl under a rock for awhile. I am hoping that all of our past tax issues are now taken care of and I am really thankful that we will be out of KY and will no longer have to worry about making estimated taxes. That is the pits.

After I get the taxes done, I am going to meet my friend Rana for dinner tonight in Vancouver. I have seen her a few times since I have been home now but tonight we will be able to catch up on life. I am really looking forward to it. Plus, no kids... have I mentioned how great it is to have my parents around. I was able to run yesterday because my dad was around to watch the girls. It is fabulous!

My girls are really wanting to start making a little money helping out around the house.. well, grandmas house :) they cleaned their room this morning and have been picking up things all over the house. They are asking that I give them $2 a week each for them to keep up daily with making their bed and getting things picked up. Sounds like a deal to me. I know this is something that we should have started a long time ago .. to also incorporate the importance of money, how it works, how it is important to save some and all the other things that go along with money. A lot of lessons about money I am still learning myself.

Anyways, Happy St Patrick's Day. Jesslyn has already pinched me twice! I better get my green on!

No comments: