Sunday, March 27, 2011

YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!

A lot has happened since I last wrote. First and most important!!!!....... Our house is in a contract again! I am not sure how much I have blogged about this so here goes- we have been waiting for our buyers financing to come through and it finally has! We are so pumped and excited and thankful. She was the only one on the list to receive those funds and the funds came three weeks sooner than expected. It has been quite a ride but I know that God has a plan and His timing is perfect. I am so thankful that there are not even enough words for me to explain how I feel. AND Joel is coming out at the end of April! There is a light at the end of this tunnel! :)


Also, we went to my cousins last night. We discussed education and it was so comforting to have family members affirm to me that they stood behind my choice to homeschool. I am thankful for family that cares, understands and simply trusts that Joel and I are making the choice that is right for our family and not just giving us all their narrow minded reasons about why we should not. A homeschool mother always needs that encouragement. Always.


I am so so so thankful today. I feel as though I have so much to shout about. So much to be thankful for. So much to think about and to hold tight to. God truly is good all of the time.

No comments: