Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today was a great day. I met up with two other ladies for lunch at Chuck E Cheese..... not my first choice but perfect when you have to take the kids with you and you are hoping for some adult conversation. These ladies are two of the most "real" people I know. What you see is what you get. Totally refreshing for me to have people like that in my life.

This is day three in a row of working out for me.... yesterday I ran for ten minutes straight... that is a SUPER big deal for me. It is amazing how much better I feel after getting my butt moving...... even though every day I dread it. I hope to really reach my goal of running a 5K in 2010. I better really get busy..... and better get some good shoes. I am always up for any reason to get new shoes.

It is supposed to snow quite a bit tomorrow... I hope it does.

This is totally random but I have been thinking about lots lately... I wonder what my kids will think of me in ten years.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's fun visiting you blog to see what you guys are up to. Congrats on taking up running! I started running last year, and you are inspiring me to get back into it soon. Miss you!

Cousin Jen

Me..... said...

thanks Jen! Glad you read it! Do you have one? You need to at least get on Facebook!! :) Love you!