Wednesday, September 15, 2010



My girls had their first art class today. It is a homeschool 2D class and I am super pumped for them. They loved it. Nevaeh could not stop talking about it after I picked her up. They learned the primary colors and how to mix certain colors to make all the other colors. Then they talked about famous castles in the world and then began to draw one, and then later next week they will paint it. I am so thankful for classes like this that allow homeschooling moms to be able to offer more options for their kids. It also makes me feel so inspired and so great when my kids get a chance to learn new exciting things, things that I really could not teach them. I think we will be taking many art classes in the near future and once again I am reminded how much I LOVE being able to homeschool my kids.

2 comments:

Laurie Kelly-Weber said...

Mrs. Mathews! I love your blog and love reading about your family. AND, art is one of our favorite subjects - love to all of you Aunt Laurie and Uncle Byrne

Me..... said...

I'm so glad you love to read my blog. I didn't know you stopped in! Glad you do!