Friday, April 30, 2010

I think every post of mine seems to be random thoughts

I hate that I worry.. and I really hate that I worry about stupid things. Things that I cannot control. Things that are not even worth worrying about. I need to work on this.

I read this verse the other day..... and have never noticed it before. I always read a Proverb a day but for some reason this verse has never stuck out to me like it did the other day.

Evil men do not understand justice,
but those who seek the LORD understand it fully.

I love justice (to a fault) ... and I am trying to work on not getting so angry when things don't seem to go in the way I believe that it should. I know it is not good for me to hold onto anger about these things.. some of the things probably shouldn't even get me as angry as they do.... I really am trying to work on this. All that to say, I love this verse.... not sure why. I just do.

Jesslyn got her ears pierced yesterday. She did not flinch, move, cry, or even make a peep. She is thrilled with them... they are pink little flowers... and the first thing she did this morning was clean them. She is one happy little girl.

No comments: