Monday, April 12, 2010

Today is my parents anniversary.... I am so glad they love each other and have stayed together. I am certain I am a better person because they chose to stick it out... and to remain true to their vows. Thanks mom and dad.

The weather is gorgeous today.

I am going to attempt to play tennis tomorrow with a friend. I have not played in forever.. this should be interesting. Fun though.

We took the girls to the golf course last night to hit some balls and do some putting. Nevaeh is actually really good. She can hit better than I can. She looked so cute out there with her Nike hat and little outfit and golf bag. She seemed to like it too... Jesslyn on the other hand, was looking for bugs and saying how hungry she was.

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

I am sure this made Joel's night!!! Nevaeh looks like a golfer..tall and lean.